There are infinite ways to get involved. Our volunteer positions are flexible and adaptable to individual skills and goals. There is also lots of room for people who bring new ideas and projects to the sapce.
Volunteering at the Hotspot and Squamish Welcome Centre is a great way to participate in community projects, meet new people, and expand your social circles.
Bookstore & Computer Lab
- Bookstore Volunteer – help us run our Community Used Bookstore!
One shift a week (11-3pm, Mon-Sat)
- ReUseIT technician – rebuild and refurbish computers and other IT; sell used computer parts and answer questions.
Build your own schedule!
Squamish Welcome Centre
- Frontdesk Volunteer – help make the Welcome Centre a more welcoming space
- Tutor – contribute to adult English as a Second Language 1:1 tutoring, small classes, and other literacy initiatives
- Program admin and program creation – bring your ideas to the table!