We provide confidential services to you that are professional and friendly. Services are available in English, Arabic, Spanish, and Punjabi. As needed, we can connect you to settlement services in other languages too.
Please call or email to book an appointment:
Settlement services we offer include:
- Assistance with Canadian social safety net: for example, help applying for social insurance and unemployment insurance, and information about income tax.
- English learning opportunities
- Cross cultural counseling
- Preparing for citizenship testing
- Referrals to community resources
- Help registering students at school
- Help navigating the health care system (BC Service card applications, registration for Medical Services Plan MSP)
- Opportunities to connect to community – and more.
The New to BC website gives information about English language, settlement and job finding programs and services. You will also find tools and materials to teach and learn English, to learn more about your community and to understand life and work in BC. http://newtobc.ca/newcomer-resources/