What are Settlement Services?
- Services that will help you settle and adjust to your new life in Canada.
- Settlement services are mainly for newcomers to Canada.
- Refer clients to various Community and Government services
Our main focus:
Permanent Residents/ Immigrants:
- Family class- spouses, dependent children, other relatives
- Economic class – Federal Skilled Workers, Skilled Traders, Investors, Entrepreneurs, Self-Employed, Live-In Caregivers, Canadian Experience, Provincial Nominees.
- Refugees- selected by the federal government.
- Temporary Foreign Workers
- Refugee Claimants
- International Students
Note: Even though our main focus are the newcomers, our services are open to any person who seek help in terms of settlement in Squamish.
Hours of Operation
Mon-Thur : 10am-4pm
Closed from Friday to Sunday